Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Sunday, August 21, 2005,
sorry.
perhaps you find me mad. perhaps you find me idiotic. perhaps you find my attitude sucky. perhaps you hate me.whatever it is.. this post is meant for everyone out there. i`m sorry.i`m sorry for what i`ve done wrong. i`m sorry if i made you guys feel..erm.. critisized or blahblah. i`m sorry if my attitude really sucked.but. i seriously donnoe what i`ve done. and why do you say my attitude sucks? please bother to explain. cause i really wanna noe..to the anonymouses in my blog,i sincerely thank you for all your advice and..ya..all that.but i just don understand what i`ve done to make ya all dislike me so much.please, leave another tag to let me noe.so that i can change for the better.so that i can follow your advice.thanks ya.to my frens.can ya all stop scolding the anonymouses.think about their critisizing in another point of view.they critisize me for a reason..and by scolding them using vulgarities is so dumb loh.why bicker with them?and bibiana.as in the real bibiana.sticking up for me doesnt mean that you must scold them..k?well, anonymouses,please tell me what i should take note ofto make me a better person.thanks. =)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |